Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Blog!

Well here it is, my first blog! My sisters all have one of these and I figured that it might be fun to get one myself. However, since I don't have a husband or children yet it probably won't be a very exciting blog because I don't really have a whole lot to say. Haha. I finally got a job at Maurices at the mall and I start tomorrow. So I am pretty excited about that because I had been trying to get a job all summer. I am pretty sure I am a pro at the whole interview process now because I have had so many. I am just relieved that something finally worked out. I'm living down in Sandy for the summer but I will be going back up to Utah State in the fall for my second year of college. I am planning on declaring a biology major and going into a pre-med program. And currently I am thinking about going into being a physicians assistant as a career. So anyways that's kind of what I am up to these days!

No comments: